HomePrint FriendlyEmail Page

Go To Search
Click to Home
About the CountyDepartmentsNew ResidentsOur MunicipalitiesOfficialsHow Do I...?
How do I find services for older adults?
The Passaic County Department of Senior Services provides and coordinates an array of services and sponsors many activities for senior citizens. Services available within the County includes transportation, seasonal cleaning, housekeeping, certified home health aides, Social Adult Day Care, Medical Adult Day Care, Meals-on-Wheels, senior centers, Veterans Services and Legal Assistance. For more information on senior center locations, social activities and more; residents may contact the main office at 973-569-4060 between the hours of 8:30am to 4:30pm Mondays through Fridays.

Senior Services, Disability, and Veterans Affairs

Show All Answers

1. How do I find services for older adults?
2. How do I know if I qualify for any services?
3. How do I apply for Medicare?
4. How do I find transportation for medical appointments, shopping or to a senior center?
5. How do I apply for the Meals-on-Wheels Program?