The Department of Human Services is an umbrella social service agency concerned with the planning and funding services for the county’s disadvantaged and homeless citizens. Please view our annual calendar of events for upcoming meetings and programs offered by the Human Services Department.
Programs operate out of four divisions:
- Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Community Outreach and Family Services
- Juvenile Administration
- Workforce Development Board (WDB)
- Mental health
- Addiction treatment
- 211 - 24/7 information and referral social services hotline
- JDAI - Juvenile Detention Alternative Initiatives
- Homeless prevention and housing
- Mortgage and foreclosure counseling
- Rental and utility assistance
- At-risk youth program
August 28, 2019
The Passaic County Workforce Development Board and One-Stop Career Center will be hosting a job fair on September 5 from 10 AM to 2 PM at Center City Mall in Paterson.