Personal geodatabases provide the following three feature sets with their respective feature classes:
- Passaic County land base mapping
- Passaic County transportation mapping
- Municipal Boundaries
- Parcels and Blocks
- Right of Ways
- New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) centerlines
- Geographic data technologies (GDT) railroads (County ONLY)
Municipal Base Mapping
Please read the data disclaimer before downloading any of the following data layers. Please refer to the meta data for source, information and data limitations before using. These files require either ArcGIS or Microsoft Access software for viewing.
Requesting Data and Maps
However, due to the number of projects and requests, please note the following when making a request:
- Requests for data and maps are to be as specific as possible:
- List all layers to be included in a map
- List all layers the data request is for
- Format the final product should be in
- Maps: PDF, image, etc.
- Data: Shapefile, GDB, CAD, etc.
- Deadlines - please allow 48 hours to receive product
- If more is needed, you will be notified
- We do not maintain tax maps. If you are looking for tax maps, contact the municipality directly.
- We prefer requests to be made by email.
- Please be sure to source us when using the data you receive.