HomePrint FriendlyEmail Page

Go To Search
Click to Home
About the CountyDepartmentsNew ResidentsOur MunicipalitiesOfficialsHow Do I...?
How Do I Apply?
Residents of Passaic County can apply by submitting an application to the Division of Weatherization & Home Energy.YOU MUST BE A RESIDENT OF PASSAIC COUNTY

Click here for the Weatherization Application

Click Here for the Weatherization Child Support Affidavit 

Passaic 11x17 English 150 PROOF-1.jpg
Passaic 11x17 Spanish 150 PROOF-1.jpg

Contact Us
Kevin Batacchi

Phone: 973-569-4032

Weatherization & Home Energy
930 Riverview Drive, Suite 250
Totowa, NJ 07512

200 Memorial Drive
Paterson, NJ 07505

330 Passaic St, 
Passaic, NJ 07055
Info Advanced