COVID-19 | Coronavirus: CADB Updates
Due to the ongoing State of Emergency declared by New Jersey Governor Philip Murphy set forth in Executive Order No. 244 to allow for the continued management of New Jersey’s recovery and response to the COVID-19 pandemic, all meetings will be held virtually via Cisco WebEx until further notice.”
The next CADB meeting will occur on Monday, October 18, 2021 at 6:30 PM.
Meeting Link: https://passaiccounty.webex.com/passaiccounty/j.php?MTID=m3b117b67182b34e57ad9f6cb1770aa55
This meeting will include a hearing in regard to Harper Turner Farms, West Milford, Passaic County, NJ, and in particular, on the application for Site-Specific Agricultural Management Practice recommendation concerning importing fill dirt to create logging roads and level areas for gardening and stockpiling topsoil for tree plantings and gardens. All documents related to the commercial farm’s application are on file with the PCADB and may be inspected by the public during regular business hours (8:30 AM – 4:30 PM) at the Passaic County Department of Planning and Economic Development, 401 Grand Street, Room 417, Paterson, NJ 07505 or inspected at the online link below.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by _RECORDID in Descending Order within category
Meeting Minutes4 documents
Meeting Agendas7 documents
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda July 13, 2021
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda April 20, 2021
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda February 16, 2021 - POSTPONED
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda June 4, 2019
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda April 2, 2019
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda June 20, 2018
- Agricultural Development Board Agenda January 9, 2018