November 3, 2020
- Election Day is November 3, 2020.
- Mail-In Ballots will be mailed by the County Clerk’s Office to all active registered voters. If you have any questions, please call 973-881-4127 and follow prompts to the Election Division.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned by Mail, Secure Dropbox or by giving it directly to a board worker at your polling location. This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Mail-In Ballots mailed must be post marked no later than November 3, 2020.
- Voter Registration deadline is October 13, 2020. Registrations must be received by the Superintendent of Elections office. Any questions call 973-881-4515.
- In Person Voting at the polls will be by paper provisional ballot.
- Only voters with a disability that prohibits them from being able to vote a paper ballot will have access to ADA-conforming voting machine at the polls.
- A disability affirmation must be signed by the voter at the polling location before voting.
Secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Boxes
Secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Boxes are available 24 hours a day. Ballots must be in the Drop Box by 8 p.m. on election night (Tuesday, November 3, 2020). Ballots left after 8 p.m. on election night will be considered late and will not be counted. You do not have to be a resident of the town where the drop box is located.
View the Secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Boxes on a Map
Bloomingdale - Borough Hall (Back Entrance)
101 Hamburg Turnpike, Bloomingdale, NJ 07403
Clifton - Municipal Complex (Front Entrance next to Tax Drop Box)
900 Clifton Ave, Clifton, NJ 07013
Clifton - Community Recreation Center
1232 Main Ave, Clifton, NJ 07011
Haledon - Municipal Building (outside Front Door)
510 Belmont Ave, Haledon, NJ 07508
Hawthorne - Borough Hall (Parking Lot Entrance)
445 Lafayette Ave, Hawthorne, NJ 07506
Little Falls - between Municipal Building Entrance and Police Station
225 Main Street, Little Falls, NJ 07424
North Haledon - Municipal Building (Main Entrance)
103 Overlook Ave, North Haledon, NJ 07508
Passaic - Municipal Complex (Front Entrance)
330 Passaic Street, Passaic, NJ 07055
Passaic - 179 Main Ave, Passaic, NJ 07055
Paterson - County of Passaic Administration Building (next to Entrance)
Corner of Clark Street and De Grasse Street, Paterson, NJ 07505
Paterson - Passaic County Community College, Paterson Campus (Ellison Street side)
One College Boulevard, Paterson, NJ 07505
Paterson - St. Joseph's University Medical Center
703 Main Street, Paterson, NJ 07503
Pompton Lakes - Municipal Building (Back Entrance)
25 Lenox Ave, Pompton Lakes, NJ 07442
Prospect Park - Municipal Building (North 10th Street side)
106 Brown Ave, Prospect Park, NJ 07508
Ringwood - Ringwood Municipal Complex (Front Entrance)
60 Margaret King Ave, Ringwood, NJ 07456
Totowa - Municipal Building (Front Entrance)
537 Totowa Road, Totowa, NJ 07512
Wanaque - Municipal Building (Front Entrance)
579 Ringwood Ave, Wanaque, NJ 07465
Wayne - Municipal Complex (Walkway to Front Entrance)
475 Valley Road, Wayne, NJ 07470
Wayne - Corrado's Market
201 Berdan Ave, Wayne, NJ 07470
West Milford - Municipal Building (Front Entrance)
1480 Union Valley Road, West Milford, NJ 07480
Woodland Park - Municipal Building (Front Entrance)
5 Brophy Lane, Woodland Park, NJ 07424
The Passaic County Board of Elections is tasked with overseeing a fair and open election process. The Board of Elections is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training, and placement of all board workers throughout the county. The office also canvasses and counts all mail-in ballots and provisional ballots. The Passaic County Board of Elections consists of four members, two from each party.
Check your voter and ballot information
Voter Registration Application / Registrarse Para Votar
Vote By Mail Application / Solicitud De Boleta Para Votar Por Correo
Party Affiliation Form / Formulario de Declaración de Afiliación Partidaria
Find Your Polling Location / Encuentra tu lugar de votación