November 3, 2020
- Election Day is November 3, 2020.
- Mail-In Ballots will be mailed by the County Clerk’s Office to all active registered voters. If you have any questions, please call 973-881-4127 and follow prompts to the Election Division.
- Mail-In Ballots can be returned by Mail, Secure Dropbox or by giving it directly to a board worker at your polling location. This page will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Mail-In Ballots mailed must be post marked no later than November 3, 2020.
- Voter Registration deadline is October 13, 2020. Registrations must be received by the Superintendent of Elections office. Any questions call 973-881-4515.
- In Person Voting at the polls will be by paper provisional ballot.
- Only voters with a disability that prohibits them from being able to vote a paper ballot will have access to ADA-conforming voting machine at the polls.
- A disability affirmation must be signed by the voter at the polling location before voting.
Secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Boxes
Secure Mail-In Ballot Drop Boxes are located at the below locations. More locations will be added. This page will be updated as information becomes available.
Clifton - City of Clifton Municipal Complex (Front Entrance)
900 Clifton Avenue
Passaic - City of Passaic Municipal Complex (Front Entrance)
330 Passaic Street
Paterson - County of Passaic Administration Building
Corner of Clark Street and De Grasse Street
Ringwood - Borough of Ringwood Municipal Complex (Front Entrance)
60 Margaret King Ave
Wayne – Township of Wayne Municipal Complex (Walkway to Front Entrance)
475 Valley Road
The Passaic County Board of Elections is tasked with overseeing a fair and open election process. The Board of Elections is responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training, and placement of all board workers throughout the county. The office also canvasses and counts all mail-in ballots and provisional ballots. The Passaic County Board of Elections consists of four members, two from each party.
Check your voter and ballot information
Voter Registration Application / Registrarse Para Votar
Vote By Mail Application / Solicitud De Boleta Para Votar Por Correo
Party Affiliation Form / Formulario de Declaración de Afiliación Partidaria
Find Your Polling Location / Encuentra tu lugar de votación