- Dey Mansion Washington's Headquarters;
- Vanderhoef-Westervelt House;
- John W. Rea House;
- Lambert Castle (grounds only);
- Lambert Tower (grounds only); and
- Court House Plaza
Refer to the links below for our site rental policies and the required forms:
Dey Mansion Washington's Headquarters Permits (Wayne):
- Dey Mansion Site Use Permit
- Dey Mansion Group Tour Permit
- Dey Mansion Photography Permit
- Dey Mansion Permit Fees and Policy Information
*More information on permits for the Dey Mansion Washington's Headquarters - please visit our website at www.deymansion.orgCourt House Plaza Permits (Paterson):
Lambert Castle (Paterson):
LAMBERT CASTLE IS CLOSED FOR ALL PERMITS, WHILE ONGOING RENOVATIONS TAKE PLACE. ***EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2019***
Lambert’s Castle is owned by the County of Passaic and operated by the Passaic County Historical Society. Permit information varies. All exterior programs/permits are handled by the Department of Cultural & Historic Affairs, while interior space rentals/permits are handled through the Passaic County Historical Society.
- Lambert Castle - Photography Permit
- Lambert Castle - Site Use Permit
- Lambert Castle - Drones & Filming Permit
- Lambert Castle Permit Fee Information
**Please note: Lambert Castle cannot be permitted November 1st - December 31st.
Lambert Tower (Woodland Park):
- Lambert Tower - Photography Permit
- Lambert Tower - Site Use Permit
- Lambert Tower Permit Fee Information
Westervelt-Vanderhoef House Permits (Clifton):
John W. Rea House Permits (Hawthorne):
John W. Rea House Permit Fee Infomration & Policies
John W. Rea House - Site Use Permit
Other Required Forms:
All park rules and regulations must be followed. A complete list can be found on our website.
Rained Out Picnic/Events: If your event has been rained out and you wish to reschedule for another date, return the original permit along with a list of alternative dates. If you do not wish to reschedule return the original permit and a full refund will be made.
Cancelled Picnics/Events: With the exception of “rain outs,” refunds for cancellations will be made only upon receipt of written notice at least 2 weeks prior to event date.
Refunds/Deposits: Refunds are only accepted if you cancel the event at least 2 weeks prior to the event date. Refund may take up to 4 weeks to process.
Permits are non-transferable and there is a $5.00 charge for a replacement of a lost permit.
Insurance Requirements: Depending on the size and nature of your event, a Certificate of Insurance may need to be filed with our office.