- The Camp Hope pool will not be open to the public for summer 2021.
- The Rea Avenue Athletic Fields in Hawthorne, will be closed as of July 1, 2021 due to renovation. The fields will not be available to permit until 2022 spring season.
- Sections of Rifle Camp Park, in Woodland Park are currently under renovations. There will be no camping at Rifle Camp Park until further notice. Other areas of the park will remain open.
Parks and Recreation oversees more than 16,000 acres of preserved open space and recreational facilities located throughout Passaic County. For more information regarding the county park system please visit our County Parks and our Preakness Valley Golf Course web pages.
|Want to receive updates from Parks and Recreation?|
| Sign Up Now
The County is conducting this survey to get a better understanding of community needs in respect to recreation and leisure activities. The information gathered will help us develop a long-term strategy to support and develop social, recreation and cultural opportunities accessible to all. Leisure activities, facilities, parks and green spaces are essential to our quality of life and to the environment.
By completing this survey, you will be entered into a draw to win, giving you a chance to win a Passaic County prize pack.
Thank you for participating in our survey. Your feedback is important!
Throughout the questionnaire you will see questions regarding “classes” and “events”.
- “Classes” refer to instructional/ learning opportunities that will normally include more than one occurrence (i.e. sports clinics, cooking lessons, exercise classes, etc.)
- “Events” refer to larger outings that will usually occur as a one-off (i.e. Passaic County Fair, Movie Nights, sports camps/ tournaments, etc.)