Food Distribution Drive-Thru
The Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders has announced emergency food distribution events will take place across Passaic County. All Passaic County families are eligible to receive one box with non-perishable food items, upon showing proof of residency at specified dates and locations below. More dates will be announced.
The Board is distributing up to five hundred (500) boxes of food on a first come, first served basis. Residents are to stay in their vehicles, with windows shut, and will be instructed to open their trunks to receive a box of food.
Food Distribution Sites will be open from 12:30 to 2:30 p.m. No arrivals before 11 a.m.
• Wednesday, June 17 at Passaic Valley High School 100 E Main Street, Little Falls
• Friday, June 19 at East Side High School 150 Park Ave, Paterson
• Monday, June 22 at Sacred Heart Church 145 Randolph Ave, Clifton
• Wednesday, June 24 at Willowbrook Mall 1400 Willowbrook Mall, Wayne (near Sears)
• Friday, June 26 at Paterson School No. 28 200 Presidential Boulevard, Paterson
• Monday, June 29 at Contempo Plaza Shopping Center 220 Passaic Street, Passaic
• Wednesday, July 1 at Hawthorne Pool 32 May Street, Hawthorne
• Monday, July 6 at Paterson School No. 25 287 Trenton Ave, Paterson
• Wednesday, July 8 at Passaic County Community College, Wanaque Campus 500 Union Ave, Wanaque
• Friday, July 10 at Manchester Regional High School 70 Church Street, Haledon
Passaic County non-profit organizations are invited to apply for funding toward community projects that respond to the impact of the COVID-19 global pandemic. This program is authorized by the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act) through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development.
In order to be considered for funding, eligible organizations must submit completed applications to the Passaic County Department of Planning & Economic Development via email to passaiccountyCARES@passaiccounynj.org by 4:00 p.m. on June 23, 2020.
Learn more about eligibility in the Passaic County CDBG-CV Application below, and review other supporting documents.
Passaic County CDBG-CV Application Non-Profit Grant Program
Passaic County CDBG-CV Non Profit Grant Program FACT SHEET
Participating municipaities include: Bloomingdale, Haledon, Hawthorne, Little Falls, North Haledon, Pompton Lakes, Prospect Park, Ringwood, Totowa, Wanaque, West Milford, and Woodland Park.