The Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders is offering FREE COVID-19 testing throughout the County. A pop-up mobile testing site will stop in each municipality for a full day of on-site testing. Mobile test sites are open from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., with the first hour dedicated to first responders and healthcare workers of Passaic County (must have valid ID).
These sites will test patients using the saliva test. No eating, drinking, smoking, or chewing gum at least 30 minutes prior to testing. Results are available 48 to 72 hours after the test.
Please bring a smartphone or tablet for registration.
• Monday, July 20 at School No. 11 | 350 Market Street, Paterson
• Wednesday, July 29 at Sacred Heart Church | 145 Randolph Ave, Clifton
• Friday, July 31 at Paradise Knoll Elementary School | 103 Paradise Road, West Milford
• Wednesday, August 5 at Park & Ride / Library | 30 Cannici Drive, Ringwood
• Friday, August 7 at Passaic Valley High School | 100 E Main Street, Little Falls
• Wednesday, August 12 at Planning/Senior Services Offices | 930 Riverview Drive, Totowa
• Friday, August 14 at School No. 25 | 287 Trenton Ave, Paterson
• Wednesday, August 19 at Passaic County Community College | 500 Union Ave, Wanaque
• Wednesday, August 26 at Pompton Lakes High School | 44 Lakeside Ave, Pompton Lakes
• Friday, August 28 at Boys & Girls Club | 8 Memorial Drive, Woodland Park
• Wednesday, September 2 at Haledon Municipal Complex | 510 Belmont Ave, Haledon
• Monday, August 31 at John W. Rea House | 675 Goffle Road, Hawthorne