With immense interest in the health and safety of our guests, staff and community, the County of Passaic is taking precautions to help stop the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All historic sites in the Passaic County Park System will remain closed.
- We will resume some of our County sponsored events. Please look at our schedule of events.
- We are accepting applications for certain events and activities involving no more than 500 people. Events and activities must meet the criteria set forth by the Governor.
- Preakness Valley Golf Course is open and operating under revised procedures.
- Visitors must practice social distancing at all times.
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid large gatherings of more than 500 people.
Due to construction at Goffle Brook Park, the parking lot off of Diamond Bridge Avenue will be closed through May 18, 2020.
Welcome to the Passaic County Parks Page. The Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders oversees more than 16,000 acres of preserved open space and recreational facilities located throughout Passaic County. For more information regarding the county park system please visit the Parks and Recreation and Preakness Valley Golf Course web pages.
|Want to receive updates from Parks and Recreation?|
|Sign Up Now|
Parks and Recreation Event Survey
The Parks and Recreation staff is looking to increase and improve the amount and types of programs we offer to our guests. Before we start doing that – we want to know what programs you would be most interested in.
Please circle the types of events you would be most interested in – and then write in anything that you would like to see specifically.