With immense interest in the health and safety of our guests, staff and community, the County of Passaic is taking precautions to help stop the spread of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- All historic sites in the Passaic County Park System will remain closed.
- We will resume some of our County sponsored events. Please look at our schedule of events.
- We are accepting applications for certain events and activities involving no more than 500 people. Events and activities must meet the criteria set forth by the Governor.
- Preakness Valley Golf Course is open and operating under revised procedures.
- Visitors must practice social distancing at all times.
- Face coverings/masks must be worn at all times when social distancing is not possible.
- Avoid large gatherings of more than 500 people.
Due to construction at Goffle Brook Park, the parking lot off of Diamond Bridge Avenue will be closed through May 18, 2020.
Welcome to the Passaic County Parks Page. The Passaic County Board of Chosen Freeholders oversees more than 16,000 acres of preserved open space and recreational facilities located throughout Passaic County. For more information regarding the county park system please visit the Parks and Recreation and Preakness Valley Golf Course web pages.
|Want to receive updates from Parks and Recreation?|
|Sign Up Now|
Parks and Recreation Event Survey
The County is conducting this survey to get a better understanding of community needs in respect to recreation and leisure activities. The information gathered will help us develop a long-term strategy to support and develop social, recreation and cultural opportunities accessible to all. Leisure activities, facilities, parks and green spaces are essential to our quality of life and to the environment.
By completing this survey, you will be entered into a draw to win, giving you a chance to win a Passaic County prize pack.
Thank you for participating in our survey. Your feedback is important!
Throughout the questionnaire you will see questions regarding “classes” and “events”.
- “Classes” refer to instructional/ learning opportunities that will normally include more than one occurrence (i.e. sports clinics, cooking lessons, exercise classes, etc.)
- “Events” refer to larger outings that will usually occur as a one-off (i.e. Passaic County Fair, Movie Nights, sports camps/ tournaments, etc.)